Area of Focus:
Financial Services, Legal issue, FinTech, Double Taxation Agreements (DTAs)
Engagement and Mission:
- Continued promotion of Hong Kong as an international financial centre
- Promotion of the development of the Greater Bay Area (GBA) from a financial services perspective
- Promotion of the financial services sector interests in the nexus between Australia and Hong Kong/ China and the legal and tax frameworks that underpin them.
The Committee seeks to further its efforts and outcomes through:
- Regular ongoing coordination with the AustCham HK Board, it’s other committees, and other AustCham organisations especially within the rest of China and the GBA
- Events that serve the Committee’s mission and help to support the Chamber more broadly.
Looking to the Future:
Time and Date of Meeting:
second Tuesday of every month