Australian Property Outlook 2020
Australian Property Outlook 2020Event Service
This event is presented by David McMillan of Performance Property Advisory, who will provide a Australian Property Market Update for 2019. The seminar will cover:
- The Top 4 investment markets for 2019 / 2020
- Outline the short term forecast for Melbourne and Sydney in light of the recent RBA rate cuts
- Why now is one of the best times, if not the best time for Expats to be investing in Australia
- The most effective property investment strategy for expats, returning home in the medium term
This seminar is presented by Performance Property and Australian Finance Advocates with logistical support from AustCham. The presenting organisation is wholly responsible for the content.
Wed, November 20, 2019
06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Executive Center, Arrival, Level 19 Two Chinachem Central, 26 Des Voeux Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
Performance Property Advisory
David has worked as a property Investment adviser, property consultant, buyer agent and valuer to private clients, financial planners, accountants, finance brokers and various government entities since 1999. He has been involved in more than $1b worth of transactions across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia and Queensland.
Since 2009, David has been specifically focused on helping medical professionals, expats, business owners and busy executives build effective property portfolios.
David is a fully licensed real estate agent in Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Queensland (CEA), Certified Practicing Property Valuer (CPV), Qualified Property Investment Advisor (QPIA) and most importantly is an active property investor. David joined the Australian Property Institute in 2001 and is now an Associate (AAPI) and in 2009 became a member of the Real Estate Institute. David currently sits on the board of Property Investment Professionals of Australia (PIPA) to promote ethics in the property investment industry.
Australian Finance Associates
With over 18 years of experience in the financial services and property industry, David brings with him a vast array of both industry knowledge and experience. Working with SMEs, Professionals and every day mum and dad clients, David has a desire to help show people how to achieve their long term personal and financial goals.
Since 2011 he has focused his knowledge on how to implement and utilise property as a key investment vehicle. David is a:
- Senior Mortgage broker (Since 2007) and partner in AFA with 6 Mortgage brokers across Victoria and Adelaide
- Licensed via ASIC and a member of Industry regulator the MFAA
- Licensed Financial Advisor (Since 2001) and part owner of a licensee / dealer group with 30 Fin Planners in Victoria
- Property Developer (Since 2015) Completed / Completing 5 projects worth over AUD $20 million.
David’s key role in AFA is to both help build relationships within the financial services industry that add value to our team of consultants and in turn provide a flow on effect of benefits to our clients, business partners and associates.
Cancellations must be sent in writing to email@example.com by November 14. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.