AustCham Commonwealth Bank Rugby Sevens Lunch
Join for your chance to win two tickets to the Rugby World Cup 2019 in Japan!
AustCham Commonwealth Bank Rugby Sevens LunchJoin for your chance to win two tickets to the Rugby World Cup 2019 in Japan!
AustCham's annual Rugby Sevens Lunch is back again this year, featuring keynote speaker Raelene Castle, Chief Executive of Rugby Australia. We are also pleased to announce that our MC for the event is Australian Rugby Union Star, Drew Mitchell.
Join our lunch to kick off the Hong Kong Sevens weekend and support the growth of grassroots rugby through the Australian Rugby Foundation.
Corporate tables are available. Come for your chance to win two tickets to the Rugby World Cup 2019 in Japan!
More information will be available soon.
This event will sell out - get your tickets now!
1. Individual bookings:
2. AustCham Mates Table of Ten: HK$18,950 (must be booked by an AustCham Member)
3. Corporate Tables of Ten including:
- Your logo on table
- Your logo included on a special banner at the event
- Logo presence on screen during the event
- Group photograph of your guests on the day
- You may place marketing material or gifts on seats at your table only
4. AustCham Young Executives (membership category): HK$1,895 each
Click here for printed registration.
Thu, April 04, 2019
12:30 PM - 02:30 PM
Grand Ballroom, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
AustCham Mates Table: $18,950.00
Corporate Tables of Ten (Members): $25,000.00
Corporate Tables of Ten (Non-Members): $35,500.00
Australian Young Executives: $1,895.00
Pre-Event Resources:Open File
Raelene Castle ONZM
Raelene joined Rugby Australia as the code’s first female Chief Executive Officer, beginning in the role in January 2018.
She was previously the CEO of the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, where she spent four years leading the National Rugby League club after 6 years as CEO of Netball New Zealand.
Before beginning her career in sports administration, Raelene was a successful communications and marketing executive in the corporate sector. She is a former head of business marketing at Telecom NZ, communications manager at Bank of New Zealand and a marketing manager for Fuji Xerox.
She has a rich sporting background as a former representative-level netball, tennis and lawn bowls player. Her father Bruce Castle is a former New Zealand Rugby Captain, and her mother Marlene a three-time Commonwealth Games lawn bowls medallist.
Raelene has held several governance roles in sport, previously serving as a board director of the ANZ Championship netball, the International Federations of Netball Associations (IFNA) and as chair of the NRL club CEOs leadership group.
Raelene was made an Officer of the New Zealand Order of Merit (ONZM) in 2015 for services to Business and Sport. Born in Wagga Wagga NSW, she moved to New Zealand as young child and returned to Australia following her appointment as Bulldogs CEO in 2013.
- All payment need to be settled prior to the event date.
- AustCham reserves the right to refuse unpaid attendee to the event.
- Your booking will be successful upon receiving a confirmation email from AustCham.
- Cancellations must be in writing on or before 21 March 2019.
- No shows will be charged and payments are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
- If you don’t receive any feedback from AustCham three days after you send the completed booking form, please call +852 2115 3038 to check your booking.