Lunchtime Seminar: Australian Property and Finance Outlook for 2019
Hosted by Brightwood Property Group and Best Foot Forward Mortgage Solutions
Lunchtime Seminar: Australian Property and Finance Outlook for 2019Hosted by Brightwood Property Group and Best Foot Forward Mortgage Solutions
This information session is brought to you by Paul Absalom and Adam Kingston. Paul was a long-term expat in Hong Kong & Singapore, from where he started his Australian property investment journey, he is Managing Director of Brightwood Property. Adam is an Australian Expat lending specialist and Managing Director of Best Foot Forward, he has over 20 years’ experience in the Australian Finance Industry.
The session will cover:
- A macro update of the current economic & political environment in Australia
- What to be aware of when borrowing in Australia
- An example of where to buy in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth
- The types of property you should consider buying in each location
- How to structure your property investment, whether this is your first purchase or an additional purchase
The presentation is designed to provide you the information to make the best possible decision relating to buying and funding your next property purchase in Australia.
Sandwich lunch provided.
Wed, February 20, 2019
12:30 PM - 02:00 PM
AustCham Business Centre, Room 301-2 3/F Lucky Building, 39 Wellington Street, Central