Introduction to Crisis & Cyber-War Gaming with Futurum & Deloitte
Jan 14, 2021 -
Jan 14, 2021
06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
The Garage, 20/F, California Tower 30-32 D'Aguilar Street, Central, Hong Kong
Want to equip your senior leadership with the confidence to manage a major crisis? Whether it's a general business crisis or a cyber crisis our war-gaming simulation will provide your team with the tools and methods to:
• Identify crisis signals and proneness
• Prevent crisis incidents from escalating
• Create internal muscle memory to respond in the most effective way
• Improve prioritization and critical decision making skills
• Understand cyber crisis terminology and possible incident scenarios
Join us for an introduction to this immersive learning experience, followed by a panel discussion with Deloitte’s Cyber Partner, Puneet Kukreja, Futurum’s, Crisis Management Expert, James Ellender, Deloitte Cyber's Training Leader, Stephanie Rose and Brunswick's Partner, Sunitha Chalam.
The event will wrap up with networking where you can meet and ask the panelists any questions.
Due to the developing COVID-19 situation, we may conduct in a hybrid format.
PwC's HackaDay 2020 - Cybersecurity Conference
Dec 02, 2020 -
Dec 02, 2020
09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Hackers and cybercriminals are becoming more sophisticated and brazen in their attacks. More so, running a business in a global pandemic is liable to expose organisations to new vulnerabilities. In all likelihood, remote working is also here to stay. Hence, cybersecurity needs to catch up to this new reality. And it all goes back to securing the basics – from endpoints to collaboration tools, and from on premise to in the cloud.
Making sure you have the basics right is a crucial first step to protecting your business, employees and data. Do join us at the Conference where we will look at strategy and transformation, implementation and incident management, and priorities and investment in cybersecurity in the new normal. The line-up of speakers includes PwC’s very own cybersecurity professionals and also senior executives responsible for protecting their companies’ critical infrastructure. Confirmed speakers as below and more distinguished speakers on board soon:
- Benedict Cheng, Senior Vice President, Group Risk Management & Compliance, PCCW Limited
- Joyce Ngo, Senior Manager, Risk and Cybersecurity, Airport Authority Hong Kong
- Maverick Tam, Chief Risk Officer, Hong Kong Interbank Clearing Limited
- Raju Daryanani, Head of Group Cybersecurity, Jardine Matheson Limited
- And more…
- Angel Wong, Senior Partner Engagement Manager, Huawei Cloud Hong Kong
- Elad Ben-Meir, CEO, SCADAfence
- Fion Yip, Solution Architect, Nutanix Hong Kong
- Ian Christofis, Principal Managing Consultant, Entrust
- Kev Hau, Cyber Security Evangelist, North Asia, Check Point Software Technologies
- Marcus Scharra, CEO, Senhasegura
- Sean Duca, JAPAC Chief Security Officer, Palo Alto Networks
- Wana Tun, Global Solutions Engineer, Sophos
- Wilson Tang, Co-Owner & Associate Director – Information Security, HKBN Enterprise Solutions Limited
- Yvette Lau, Commercial Team Lead, Darktrace
- And more…
Date: 2 December 2020 (Wednesday)
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Please visit conference site for more details on the event.
Please click here to register your participation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Belt and Road Summit 2020
Nov 30, 2020 -
Dec 01, 2020
09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
Organised by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, and Hong Kong Trade Development Council, the Belt and Road Summit is a premier international platform for promoting business collaboration along the Belt and Road. The Summit gathers senior government officials and business leaders from countries and regions along and beyond the Belt and Road to exchange insights on multilateral co-operation and explore concrete business opportunities
HKIoD Director' Symposium 2020
Oct 27, 2020 -
Oct 27, 2020
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre Room N201 (New Wing), 1 Expo Drive
We are in a turbulent world. With COVID 19 and global trends of social unrest, geopolitics and economic downturn, businesses are confronted with unprecedented challenges to sustainability and even corporate survival. To steer the company in such disruptions, directors must master extraordinary leadership that propels strategies for current and foreseeable times. With ultimate responsibility in corporate governance, the board of directors must lead in both enterprise and integrity.
Organised by The Hong Kong Institute of Directors (“HKIoD”), Directors’ Symposium 2020 will share with directors and senior executives the insights of speakers on the theme present visions and innovation showcased in various industries and highlight HKIoD's philosophy.