Connecting Australia's brightest students to Host Companies through our Virtual Intern Program
AustCham HK is incredibly excited to announce that our Virtual Intern Program will be running again in 2022. The Intern Program strengthen Australia's business and cultural engagement in Greater China, support the next generation of Australian business leaders, and provide an opportunity to showcase Australian education excellence through the placement of high-performing Australian university students with a diverse range of host companies across a variety of sectors operating in the Greater Bay Area.
Participate as a student or host company in this program!
- Host talented, high-calibre Australian university students for up to 12 weeks
- AustCham will conduct vetting of CV's and tailored candidate matching
- End-to-end support for hassle-free administration
- Add value to your business and give a rewarding experience to aspiring young leaders
- Highly motivated Masters and Bachelor level students across all disciplines
Register now to participate in 2022: firstname.lastname@example.org
With approximately 900 members across 230 companies, the Australian Chamber of Commerce Hong Kong is well placed to deliver an exceptionally wide range of experiences to students. We invite you to become part of this comprehensive program which connects talented Australian students with Hong Kong based companies across all industry sectors.