What started as an informal business luncheon club became the Australian Chamber of Commerce in 1987, with the support of the Australian Consulate in Hong Kong. Today, the Chamber has a membership representative of some 500 companies, presents more than 100 professional development seminars and networking events every year, and maintains a database of more than 5000 members and supporters.
- Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect 04/12/2014
Upcoming EventsDec 2014Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect
Thursday, 04 Dec 2014-
- Bitcoin: The Future of Payments? 09/12/2014
Upcoming EventsDec 2014Bitcoin: The Future of Payments?
Tuesday, 09 Dec 2014-
- Christmas Mix 2014 11/12/2014
Upcoming EventsDec 2014Christmas Mix 2014
Thursday, 11 Dec 2014-
- Australia Day Lunch 2015 23/01/2015
Upcoming EventsJan 2015Australia Day Lunch 2015
Friday, 23 Jan 2015-
- Joint Business Community Luncheon with Hong Kong CE, Leung Chun-Ying (CY) 09/02/2015
Upcoming EventsFeb 2015Joint Business Community Luncheon with Hong Kong CE, Leung Chun-Ying (CY)
Monday, 09 Feb 2015-